I created Shades of Jade to blend my love of fashion, music, and the exotic. The name, Shades of Jade, came to be since I have been drawn to the color green all my life and love that the color jade is a symbol of harmony & abundance. I grew up in the Detroit area and love mixing that vibe with the style of Los Angeles where I live now.
I also love:
- 70s style & music
- The nostalgia of the 90s and the music I grew up with
- Art deco and mid century modern design
- The energy of cities and fast paced places
- Traveling and adventuring - I find myself going on day trips often
- Ridiculous jokes and not taking life too seriously !
Follow me on instagram @missautio